Sunday, August 9, 2009

sisters

Sister, please hold my hand
As we journey through this land
Together we stand, together we will fall
No matter what, God will keep us together
That will be the best of all

Sister, please hold my hand
Because without you I can't stand
For we were put on this earth for a reason
To go through every good and bad season

Sister, please hold my hand
As our strength, together, builds each other to become strong
So that our love for each other will last long


Abby was having the time of her life playing with her little fishing pole!!!
 

untill Big sister wants the fishing pole for herself!!!

 

then little sister is happy nomore!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great post!

and gorgeous photos.
Sisters can be your best friend or worst enemy I guess!!! :)

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed