Monday, August 3, 2009

More silly fun

I have gone a little wild with photos as of late!!! Probably because that's all I can do!!!!

The Dr appointment today went OK... Not time for drains to come out yet!!! Maybe soon. He removed the steri strips and that looks fine!!! At this point I don't want to rush anything..

Yesterday was so pretty!!! It was the prefect day for the lake light breeze not to hot!!! We went to the boat and hung out on the dock, grilled burgers and I took a long nap inside with the a/c, altho the high was only 85!!!

Today I have a good friend from grade school coming and camping at the State Park on the White River !!! I know they will love it here!!! I'm very excited to see her its been a few years. I'm sure we will meet them at the river this evening build a campfire and watch the fog over the river!!!!!!! Right now I'm supposed to be taking a nap,,, (don't tell anyone!!!)

Ive been scrap booking so Ill post some of my layouts soon!!

Eva Lauren and Mallory just being girls!!
 

Garrett,, I just love this shot!!
 

the three are swinging around the pole!! We were desperate for a pose
 

Mom chillin in the hammock wishing I would quit taking her pic!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed