Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Moms trip from Las Vegas

 

Recently Mama flew to Las Vegas to meet up with her dear friend Carla. (that I'm not named after) She stayed and visited with her family for a week, relaxing in their new homes and swimming in the pool!!! They had a good time but Im always glad to know how soon are you coming home!!
 

They drove back thru the scenic Grand Canyon. I'm sure they had some really interesting conversations on the long way back. I can just imagine them laughing and cackeling about various things..

 

Mom is looking all spiffy!!! looking good!!

 
Posted by Picasa

Carla is the most amazing lady that I have ever meet!! She has the energy of 20 year old and the strength of any man!!! She looks incredible and her health is great!! I'm so glad that we get to enjoy her!!! She is a very busy lady and keeps the roads HOT!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed