Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Life as a PHOTO

Here are the pic that (Jamie) Life as a PHOTO shot last week!!! I love each and every shot!!! It was a blast to watch real photographers do their thing!!! I take full credit for the super model !!

contact Jamie at http://lifeasaphoto.blogspot.com/

I love this one

my fav..

to be 16 again

oh my fav...

my fav... oh no Ive already said that!!

maybe this one is !!!!????

????? love it, love it

can all of them be my favorite????

I say that they can!!!!! Its my blog so I get to make the rules lol



so natural!!

color, color, color.....

Jamie had an excellent idea with the color tires!!!!!

could this be my most fav???

no, no, this one!!!

just to cute!!!!!

more cuteness

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you tell her just what a beautiful girl she has turned into.
Bobbie

Mary's Road said...

looked like the girl was having a lot of fun with the photo shoot!
Beautiful!!

nanny said...

great pictures, I love the colored tires...
Are you feeling better? Hope so!

Karla said...

Bpbbie, I will make sure I do that!!!

Mary,,she loved it!!

nanny, thank you the tires are my favs, Im feeling a little better each day!!

Unknown said...

Those are fantastic!
I am so loving those bright colored tires. They make me :):):):):)

Hope you are feeling good.

Mickey said...

My fav is the black and white with the tires. Cute gal...yes,we'll go ahead and give you credit!

jamie said...

I had such a GREAT time Karla.
Thanks for your kind words and for
asking me to photograph her. I sure think she had a blast :) and I know we did!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed