Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Sunny Sunday!!

This morning Darrell and I took the ski boat out for a spin! It was gorgeous to say the least, blue skies, no wind, perfect!! We went north to Promise land, Oakland area to check it out. It was really nice just spending time with just the 2 of us!!

 

The bluffs on Bull Shoals Lake are amazing!!!

 

Captain Darrell at the helm!!!

 

No thats not Bo Derick its just me....lol but I still know how to have fun!! we found this cool little spot so I had to get my feet wet!!

 
Posted by Picasa

Darrell works tonight and I have a Dr appt in the morning.... I really hope that he removes these drains,,, Im so ready to get in the water!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Karla you crack me up!!! I can not wait until we can plan another trip to see you guys! this time we are staying in Bull Shoals for an extended visit.... pics are great.... talk to you soon!!

nanny said...

Looks like fun....best of luck at Dr. hope he does you well!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed