Monday, August 24, 2009

Great news!!!

 


Yea!!!! the drains are out!!!!! I'm so excited that after 4 weeks they are gone!!!! It had gotten to the point that I couldn't sleep at night because they were so tender. I'm so thankful that everything is going well, I'm blessed to be having such a good outcome.. And blessed to have friends and family members that hold me up in prayer!!!

I go back in 2 weeks and he will inject saline !!! Then he said that we could start talking about going back to work!!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is wonderful!! Take care

Angie said...

Great news, Karla... I know you will be so happy when this is all back to normal... LOVE YOU... ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you're getting back on track!! Prayer is powerful!!
Mickey

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed