Friday, August 7, 2009

grand babies snap shots

Today I decided that I could recover on the lake!!! If I get hot I can turn on the a/c and lay down and rest. So that what we did!!! I did get in the big tube I didn't get wet and I didn't pull any muscles in my arms. I got a little sun and watched the kiddos play, slide and swim...We had a very nice day,,,,,,,,



Garrett, Ayden and Mallory getting ready for a wild ride

.
Abby getting ready to jump in.... she loves it!!!

Caily getting ready to go down the big slide !!!!

Ayden going down the slide

Ayden after being thrown off the tube!!!! hes not sure if he likes it or not!!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Caily having a bowl full of cherries!!! she loved them

2 comments:

Crystal said...

How cute!!! Looks like they had a great time! Hope you are doing well recovering from your surgery.

Mickey said...

I believe Caily could spend the whole afternoon just taking off the stems and lining up the cherries to eat. HaHa. Cute kids, all of them!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed