Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Junior this year....

 
Posted by Picasa

And were off to our JUNIOR year!!!

Band practice has started this week which means its time to get ready for another year of school.. This summer has flown by,, as they all do!! But being off work for my recovery has given me a little more time with my family..

Eva Lauren is struggling being a teenager. However she still has the sweetest disposition and the kindest spirit about her..(i need to be more like her) When she smiles she radiates!!!!

We had a long discussion tonight and were ready for a new year!!! Oh yea we ended our evening with an on line shopping spree to Holsters... That always helps..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes, the little shopping thing always helps. But On another note, You are so lucky to have such a wonderful, and careing young lady.
Bobbie

Anonymous said...

She needs to stop growing up. I don't know if I like it yet.

Chase

Karla said...

Bobbie, thank you , I feel the same way

chase, she will always be our baby just like your still my baby!!

Crystal said...

Wow!!! don't children grow up too quick? She is a very beautiful young lady!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed