Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Look Out Divers Below !!!!!

I had the most awesome day today!!! Kirk(brother) and Chase(son) went diving so I went along for the ride and to watch them!!! The water was gorgeous and it was nice and cool, I got just a little sun which was perfect. I took two of my favorite things with me my all time favorite thing in the world my camera and a book. I didn't get much reading done but who cares I can do that on all these nights that Darrell is working and I cant sleep!!!!

Which leads to another funny story!!!! When Darrell was working the other night I texted him and told him I just cant sleep without you here!! Well the next day my daughter in law said I got this text from you at 4 am and you couldn't sleep without me there!!! Guess I need to be a little more careful when I press send!!!

now I'm off to scrap book for a little bit!!!

until next time!!!


getting ready





 

 

cant believe I caught this pic of the bird with fish

 

Chase is having a great time diving

 
Kirk is enjoying living here, I just love seeing him every day
style='clear:both; text-align:CENTER'>Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie said...

Great pics, Karla... so wish I could be there with you!!!! if only the lotto would hurry up... we could stay for a GREAT EXTENDED VISIT.... :)

Crystal said...

those are some really great pictures....love the one of the bird and fish!

Karla said...

thanks girls!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed