Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!!

 

 

 


God truly blessed me with the sweetest daughter in law!!!! I call her my daughter. She is such a great person and watching her blossom into the new roles of her life have been priceless!!! She sets goals a achieves them. She is a RN and is excelling in that area. She is a great wife to my son and a good mom to her baby schnauzers!! She is such a wonderful part of our family!!!!

BUT!!! the thing that I love about her the most is that she REALLY loves Chase!!! I love watching them blush when they look at each other. She gets excited when he is getting off work, she told me this week that "I just love him so much" I know that Chase loves her without a doubt and puts her first. A receipt for success!!

Happy Birthday!!! I love you..
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

hope she had a great brithday!
How are you doing? have you been doing alot of scrapbooking?

Karla said...

HI AMY; Yes i cant do alot of things so Im trying to get caught up on my time off... im lovin it

Joy Tilton said...

Karla, thanks so much for the nice post at GrannyMountain the other day! I am so glad someone is reading my drivel! Your scrapbook layouts are beautiful. Wish that pretty daughter a belated HB.
joy c.

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed