Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A day with Charis, My Sweet Pea





Today Charis and I spent a special day together. I picked her up and the first question she asked is wheres Papa??? As I explained that today was our day and Papa was working she was ready to go, and I do mean GO!! Most of the day I spent trying to keep up with her, she ran and ran. I was wanting to take pictures of her but the only shots that I was getting were from behind!! I CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN SOON!!

I call Charis My Sweet Pea, and she calls me her Sweet Pea !!! Papa is her Best friend!!

I'm 4 weeks post op now and my time away from work is turning into a much needed vacation. I'm feeling so much better, I can drive now and do things that I took for granted.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a sweet ,sweet pea to all of us. She just put's a smile on everyone's face. You can't help being happy around her!!!
Bobbie

Karla said...

I was exausted when I got home but loved every min. of it...
thanks

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed