Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Eva Lauren

 


I could really get emotional about this one so Ill try not to!!!! Today she turns 17!!! She is an amazing person, good as gold and one in a million! Last night we were getting ready for bed and noticed that it was getting close to midnight so we piled up in my bed and just talked and acted silly, just like we have done for so many years. As I lay there with my arms around her it felt so good, so natural, so needed.

I love you baby doll, have a Happy Birthday!!!

We went out to dinner last night, did a little shopping, and getting ready for her party today!!!

We are gonna grill on the houseboat and take the ski boat out to do some tubing and skiing!!!

I'm sure that Ill have a post about that latter!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eva Lauren! Hope your day was the BEST!!!!
Mickey

nanny said...

Happy Birthday Eva Lauren! Time sure flies, way to fast!

Crystal said...

Awww...hope she had a wonderful day! my daughter is counting down the months till she turns 16{yikes!!!}
I put the logo on my pics with photoshop....just use the text button and type it in! Have a great day!!!

jamie said...

Aw, this makes me sad and happy.
Makes me think of my baby.
sad b/c they grow up to fast, happy because i am excited about the relationship that we have that will continue to grow... she is 6 now but i know that 17 will be here way too soon.
happy bday EL!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed