Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Angie and David come from Texas for a Visit


Angie and I have been best of friends since 3rd grade in Tyler Texas. We have so many funny stories to tell of all the silly girly things that we did. Angie was always the happy perky one that had such a positive outlook on life. She is and has always been a true friend.. I moved to Arkansas almost 10 years ago but friendships know no boundaries.. She has been holding me up during this time with love and prayers..

David is her rock and I can see why. He is just the same as when I meet him about 25 years ago.. They raised one son,Casey who has now graduated from Texas Tech and works for GM as a product manager!!

I really enjoyed the visit!! Sorry that I couldn't go and show you all the beauty of this area. Next time I will be back to normal and we will get to spend more time together... Love you always Karla





 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Ashley said...

looks like you had a great visit! that white dog is just sooooo cute. i can't imagine still being that close to a girl friend after all these years. that is just awesome!

Angie said...

Hey sista girl.... we are finally home... hated to come back to Texas had a blast...it was so great seeing you for the short time, promise next visit will be longer... pics show I still need to loose some weight... haha... I loved seeing you and meeting your wonderful husband... hope to visit again, real soon... hugs and I love ya....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed