Friday, June 26, 2009

Please Lord not again !!!!

Frank Shamrock fight Breast Cancer AwarenessImage via Wikipedia



This morning I woke up with that knot in the pit of my stomach.. Not again !! Could what I have feared the most be happening again??

YES, it is....

Monday I have an appointment with CARTI and with my Surgeon to discuss what options I have.. "Options" is such a mixed up word...choices, decisions, none of which I want to be facing right now.. I don't have the time to slow down and put my life on pause to focus on a disease.

Today I took a personal day off at work. I just don't have the heart to take care of patients right now. Can you say DEPRESSION ? I know this will pass and Ill get thru this one also.. until then I'm being selfish and staying home and enjoying my beautiful home and family..







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You are very strong. I love you.

Mary's Road said...

I'm on my knees with prayer for you!Your strength will get you through, but it's your faith that will make it so. I love you.

Amy said...

I dont know what to say, I want to to know that my heart goes out to you and your family. I know that you can fight this again!
If you need anything or just need to talk just let me know.
you are strong you can fight it again.
amy

summersundays-jw said...

I'm so sorry you have to go thru this again -- or maybe you won't. Maybe this time it's not THAT. I was going to skip church tomorrow but I won't now & I PROMISE to see if He can hear me better there. Most sincerely, Jan

Crystal said...

I am so sorry to hear this. It is so sad that a person would go through this once but not again. I will be praying for you.

Chrissy said...

I just saw that you are following our blog and came on over. I was sad to see this news. We will be in prayer for you as you take this journey. Hang in there and your days spent enjoying your family and home are NOT selfish!!! God speed strong lady!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed