Monday, June 29, 2009

my cancer update,,

 
Posted by Picasa


To days Doctors appointments have come and gone and the news that I was expecting was true. I cant help but feel a little lost, its really not had a chance to sink in yet. However in the morning I have an appointment for a PET scan. I'm scheduled for a double mastectomy July 22!! I keep thinking I will wake up from this nightmare but instead it is becoming more real...

I cant bear to see the pain in my mothers eyes or the Questioned look on Eva Laurens face. Darrell is once again my rock that I lean on. Going thur it a second time doesn't make it any easier, if anything maybe a littler more difficult..

Thank you to all my friends and family for your support. Keep me and my family on your prayer list.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers.
so, so sorry.

Tattoos By Clinton said...

I'm sorry to hear the news, if we can do anything to help just let us know. You have and are a wonderful MOTHER and NANA and if you can HANDLE all of us as your children and grandchildren, you can survive anything.

Anonymous said...

Great picture Baby! It shows the fear and pain you are feeling! I will be there again and again as necessary! As we have discussed, there can be a silver lining here also. We are truly blessed with families and all we have!!!! We will make it through this together, stronger, happier, and maybe even alittle prettier! I love you,
Darrell (your hubby)

Crystal said...

So sorry about your news =(. I love your husbands comment.{so sweet and encouraging...now that's love =)

Angie said...

As someone that has known you as a child... I am so thankful that God has brought you back into my life... I can speak from experience and say I have seen you stand up to allot of things in the past... you are so very strong, Karla, and I know you will stand up to this as well... you have a loving and supportive family, as I read through tears... stay leaning on your husband, and your heavenly father... you will come through this life lesson.... I am hear for you and you will remain on the top of my prayer list.... love you girl!!

Unknown said...

Karla, I am so sorry. I had so hoped that you wouldn't have to go thru this ordeal again. Be strong, have courage, faith, and prayer. You and your family are in my prayers.

summersundays-jw said...

Looks like you have lots of support on this journey. Just keep thinkin' about the end of your journey and how great next summer is going to be because it will all be over. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Stay tough! Jan

nanny said...

Just found your blog Karla, and if this saves your life then full speed ahead!! Prayers will be said for you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

Karla...you are a rock with enormous courage and strength! You will pull through this! We love you and miss having you around the store! We will be praying for you daily!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed