Sunday, June 28, 2009

things i did this sunday

Scottish pancake and fruit crumpet.Image via Wikipedia

got up early expecting to go to work when the phone rang and the hospital called me off for the day, YES !!!,I went back to bed, Latter Darrell and I went to the houseboat and really enjoyed the cooler weather,,,,The high was 90 and breezy!!


chase came by after work to say hi


Charis and logan eating pancakes that Nana made for them..




Schautzie walking on the dock making sure everyone knows that is HER DOCK

 


Charis having fun on the houseboat,, she is blowing me kisses

 

 


Darrell washing his hair the redneck yacht club way Look at his hand !!!!!!

 
Posted by Picasa


I enjoyed my day relaxing in the sun and sharing my raft with Schatuzie !!!!









Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed