Thursday, June 4, 2009

NEW SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS !!!

I was trying to do some heavy layering.. It was allot of fun..

This is Ecology from The Leux. I really like the prints of this line!!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Ive been so busy playing on the lake and river when I'm not working that I haven't been scrapping lately. Today we are staying home and not doing much!!! that means that I can spend all day in my art room!!! I just live those days... The high is 73 today so I turned off the A/C and opened up the house for a breath of fresh air..

Working on a page of Dedrick, using a fancy pants overlay that ive had a while,boy it really hided the imperfections!!! and i have allot of them..

2 comments:

Mary's Road said...

I love the overlays!So pretty!Your new profile photo reminds me of the great time we had in PCB!
Mary

Amy said...

Those layouts look awesome !! I really love the close ups on your layouts some much detail!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed