Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day


Camping in south Texas on the Guadalupe River


Dad doing what he loves best DRIVING !! Pete's nice ride!!


Happy fathers day!

I know that not many fathers are bloggers and will never see all the nice things that we say about them !!
These pic are of my Dad and Aubrey {Pete} last month on the Guadalupe River in Texas !!
Mom and Dad spent a couple weeks visiting with family and friends and really had a great time..

When I got my new camera I gave my old one to mom, she loves it and I get to see the pic when they get back..

Dads' not feeling so good these days, not sure what is going on with him.. He just doesn't have the pep that he had last year (me either)

Tomorrow we are grilling at home for Fathers Day, then Mom, Dad and Eva Lauren are heading to Branson to meet with Aunt Pat Uncle James, Cecil and Sandy.

Kirk (brother) is here from Texas.

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed