Tuesday, July 28, 2009

post op day 4

Day BedImage by Sanctu via Flickr

OMG I know that it doesn't sound like much but I turned to my left side while I was sleeping!!!!! It has been very difficult to sleep at night because I couldn't turn...I have been literally stuffed with pillows under my arms ,neck and legs just to lay down.

Not ready to cut back on pain meds yet!!! Still having alot of pain!!

Thanks to Amy and Mom for a wonderful dinner last night!! And tonight Cindy if bringing Dinner for us..

Darrell has his appointment in Springfield today, Im hoping that she will release him back to work soon. I know that he is ready!!

I can see gradual improvements daily with me. The Dr said that I could have the JP drains and the steri strips out by Monday!! Wow only a week away from a shower!!




!





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good news with your progressing!! Keep those little steps comming, at this rate you'll be back on the lake in no time at all.
Bobbie

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed