Monday, July 27, 2009

on the road to recovery

1987 Mack dump truck in Montreal CanadaImage via Wikipedia

WOW!!! I feel like Ive been hit by a mack truck!!! Today is post op day 3 !!!! I have a Doctors apt today. I'm not ready to get out of the house yet..I cant even get dressed!!! Do you think he would mind if I showed up in my GOWN???? better yet why don't he come here and see me?? Ive never been in so much pain, I cant move my arms to scratch my nose...I cant go to the bathroom by myself, or even pour myself something to drink... And my whole body itches from all the pain meds!!! This will be interesting Ill let you know how it goes!!!

on a more positive note, thanks to everyone that has been there for me. My family and church friends are bringing us a meal everyday this week!!! I'm up for visitors now so bring it on!!! (can you tell its 4 am and I'm delusional)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will keep you in our prayers and hopeing that your recovery will be a speedy one. Can't wait to start enjoying the lake with you again!! Tell that hubby of yours to take extra good care of you.
Bobbie

nanny said...

Bless your heart. At least surgery is over, hope you feel better very, very soon.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Karla,
So glad to hear you are on the road to recovery.... David and I are headed up your way Sunday... if you are up for a couple of visitors... I will let you know where we end up at.... can't wait to relive all the memories... :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed