Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome to Arkansas Ritch Family !!!!

University of Texas - UT TYLER LOGOImage via Wikipedia

I'm so excited!! If you know me or have followed my blog very long you would know that Ive been waiting on my baby brother to move here from TEXAS.. Ive BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS!!! I had just about given up but hear they are !!!!! They found the most beautiful house so close to us.. the big moving van was delivered today with everything that they own in it.... Now the fun part starts,,, tomorrow I will go and help Kirk and Amy get settled into their new home,,, I'm so very excited that Amy will be here and we can be best buds!!! I really like her and we have allot of fun together. Garrett and Mallory will now get to have their Aunt Karla !!! I plan to spoil them rotten.. (to late)



They are gonna have some culture shock at first but will get used to that in a couple years.. The biggest difference is the speed limit!!!!! 75 is the speed limit on most highways in Texas. Here 45-50 mph is the limit, but the Ma and Paws that are driving here are in no HURRY so they drive 10 mph less than the limit and You cant pass them because the roads are to curvey..

The kids haven't seen fireflies before!!!! and deer!!! they have a great place to ride their bikes and fish in the big lake in the back yard....great place to ride 4 wheelers too!









Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting!! Glad they made it safely!!

Mary's Road said...

Mary would like to be next!!
I love Bull Shoals AR.....dream on Mary!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed