Saturday, July 11, 2009

a day at the park

Today we went to the park and played with the grand babies. Once again I'm reminded why it is you have children when your young. I loved watching them play and laugh with each other but it didn't take long before Papa and I were exhausted. Ayden(not photoed) said "I feel like I'm falling to pieces" We were all tired and ready to get home to relax in the cool house.
I was glad to get a few good shots of them before we headed to Bull Shoals !!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome picture Karla!

Enjoy those grands. :)

Karla said...

thank you,, Im still learning how to take pic, I always enjoy seeing yours!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of the kids!!
Mickey

Crystal said...

Such cute pictures!!! Looks like yall had fun!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed