Thursday, July 30, 2009

Perfect stay at home day!!!

Historieta_The_Yellow_KidImage via Wikipedia

Today is July 30, and I stayed at home recovering from my surgery! Most of my day was spent in bed reading. It rained most all day, it was wonderful.. Mom came to check up on me and see if I wanted her to cook tonight !!!! Wow,,, this has turned into the life of the rich and famous!!! I have changed my pj's twice and Eva Lauren shampooed my hair!! I have felt a little better so Ive been up in my scrap book room!! Completed a couple projects!! Did I tell you that Darrell has put up peg board in my room????? YES!!!! Its awesome!!

Schautzie went to the groomer and Eva Lauren had a hair appointment. She drove both of them their !!!

Darrell has his release to return to work!!!! His hand has come a long way!!! He can return on Aug 11. Even better news is that he will be moving to a day position soon!!! This is what we have been waiting on for one year!!! Im ready for us to be on the same schedule again!! We both got our evaluation this week and we were very happy with the results!!!

Tomorrow I wouldnt mind if it was the same!!!! However its sunny, and I may try to go to town!!!!! Scrapbook addiction is having a SALE!!!!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

summersundays-jw said...

So glad you're doing so well. Tomorrow is suppose to be a beautiful sunny day. After all this rain everything will start growing like crazy. We should have a beautiful fall. Enjoy your scrapbooking outing & take care of yourself. Jan

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed