Friday, July 17, 2009

shopping

Cover of "Shopping (Board Books)"Cover of Shopping (Board Books)



Yesterday I went to Branson and Springfield shopping !!! Its already time for school clothes !! how ever my daughter doesn't like to shop or even dress up or dress in the current fashion!! She HATES name brand stuff. Its like she is on a crusade to punish me. I probably should be glad that she doesn't demand the high dollar fashion that Ive heard other parents complain about. I think she is paying me back for all the years of pretty pink dresses with matching panties and the perfect bow for her hair.. We did find her some cute jeans size 1 short that look really good!!

We ended up having a wonderful day!! Chase, Ashley, Eva Lauren and I had fun just being together. Chase had us laughing all day!! I don't know where he comes up with so much off the wall funny stuff. He has always been like that..

Ashley looked so beautiful!! She has a new hair style and it looks Hot!!!(i can say that) Her angelic skin is amazing,,, I cant wait till they start their little family... they are at least saying in about a year now !!! my heart is pounding with excitement!!!

Cheers to a wonderful day that I loved every minute of!!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! We did not say within a year! I said not in the next year. We are thinking about 2013 would be a good time. lol

Chase

Ashley said...

What Chase meant to say was that it will be within the next year. That was a typo

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, there seems to be a misunderstanding. lol

Chase

Anonymous said...

oh you guys let me dream a little!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed