Thursday, December 17, 2009

Things I like about Thursday!!


1. I was really dreading my Dr appointment yesterday. I was expecting to get another breast expansion and go thru all the pain that I had last month. But guess what??? He said that it was not worth all the pain and that we would stop where we are now. Its not the size I would like to be but I can be happy just to have the pain go away... My final surgery is January 8 !!! This is where he removes these expander's and places the implant ... This is not really cosmetic surgery in my case but reconstruction!!!


2. After I recover from my surgery Darrell is taking me on another cruise!!!! I cant wait,,, getting excited already!!! we are going back to Cozumel,,, I know its crazy but its just the easiest to get to!!!






3. Tomorrow is our Family Christmas Party!!! We are having it at Crystals. Today I will do some shopping and get the grand babies their gifts bought and wrapped!!

1 comment:

nanny said...

No more pain!!!! That sounds like the answer!!!! Have a good day Karla

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed