Sunday, December 27, 2009

Simple things

I just love our fireplace,,I rushed home today so I could build a nice fire to snuggle in front of tonight...

<You all know that I'm a scrapbook crazy person!! Yea, Yea, Well I got a new toy for Christmas from Chase and Ashley... Jasmine Cricut cartridge, it it sooo awesome, cant wait to use it...maybe tonight..
I picked up this little book today on Relationships!! One of my New Years resolutions is to improve on Relationships, such as family,children,co-workers and spouse....



speaking of.....


Darrell got me a Vanilla Lime Yankee Candle. The simplest things excite me. I don't know if its the thought that someone picked it out or just that I'm a nut and love gifts !!! Face it we all do..

3 comments:

Joy Tilton said...

Me too! The simple things in life are the best. Thanks for coming to visit GrannyMountain this week. Our kids and grandkids were here so today is the first day I have had time to look at my comments. Crazy busy, but hopefully things will slow down after the New Year! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...
joycee

nanny said...

Vanilla Lime is one of my favorites!!! Happy Holidays Karla!

Ashley said...

Let me know how the book it- maybe I can take a peak at it too..? :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed