Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family,, nothin like it !!

Just a few more of my favorite pic when my family was here from Texas !! Kelli never looks a day older than she did 20 years ago, Hannan is such a beautiful young lady, and Mr Zack is the sweetest kid I know not to mention that he is gorgeous to boot!


We had so much fun sight seeing around the area, the Ozarks is such a special place, and I so glad that it is where I call home... Amy is such a trooper, even if she thinks that we are crazy she never lets us know about it, she just goes with the flow,,, I couldn't have picked a better sister in law..... thanks Kirk lol


This is part of the group that I forced out of the warm house to go down by the river to take pic in the freezing cold at sunset!!!! Yea it really sounds crazy now that I think about it. But just think we wouldn't have these pic if I didn't insist,,,,

Posted by Picasaanother great shot of Kelli, Hannah, and Zack
Love you guys so much,, cant wait to see you again soon....

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm always on board for a photo opp!!! Great pics

kelli said...

ur the best

k said...

btw...ur check is in the mail... (for sayin all the nice stuff about me)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed