Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Loving the Holidays!!!



http://www.lifeasaphoto.com/

We are off today and are scheduled to work tomorrow on Christmas Eve. Today we went to town and picked up my computer.. Its so good to have it back,, Ive been using my laptop for 2 weeks and its just not the same.

Eva Lauren is leaving tomorrow to go to Texas with her Dad, he is picking her up in the morning. 17 years and this is the first Christmas that she wont be with me. I'm having a hard time letting her go but I know that she is a big girl and will be fine. She will be gone for 1 week
.

Ive done some of the prep work for my Christmas Dinner so it will be a relaxing day of spending time with Darrell,, Chase and Ashley are coming to spend the day with us. I'm very excited to see them and looking forward to spending some time with them. Ashley has been very busy with work and Chase has been studying for his registry. So I hope they can just relax and enjoy Christmas!! !!!!

The grandbabies are all home with their parents enjoying special family time. We had our gift exchange last week at Crystals and she cooked a great Christmas dinner for all of us,, great job!!

I also stopped by my favorite store and picked up the new Pink Paisley cupid paper line,,, it is soooo cute,,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love love love your blogs.... it keeps me home when im not home

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed