Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Breast Cancer progress report !!

I'm so glad to announce that my last surgery is scheduled next week. Its been a long painful journey and to see the light at the end really feels great. Last month it seamed that I had reached the end of rope so to say, I was so fatigued and exhausted just dealing with the chronic pain of the tissue expander's. When I had my last appointment the Dr said that is enough.
My fight against this terrible thing called Breast cancer has opened my eyes to the world around me. I have more compassion for these that are hurting and dealing with illness of their own. If anything it has made me a better person, a better Nurse, and a better listener.
Each time I hear of another woman who is faced with this and must go through all the treatments and multiple surgeries that Ive been thru my heart just breaks. I wish we had a cure for this , before one more lady must fight this battle, before our daughters are faced with it as well.
I'm ready for 2010 !! I'm ready to start a year off cancer free.
Thanks all of you that were holding me up in prayer during a time that I was to weak to pray. If anyone knows some one or if you have any questions that maybe I could help with please feel free to ask me.
I'm a survivor, proud, strong, grateful and blessed!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur right... u are a SURVIVOR

Amy said...

Bring on Cancer-free 2010!!!!! Bright days are ahead.

Ashley said...

great post! c'mon 2010!!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/pharm_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats unerring types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
pleasure not panacea herpes infections; it see fit cure the sores rejuvenate faster and workers to ease the annoyance or discomfort.
Occasionally acyclovir is confirmed to helper bar the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I ascertain my health care provider in front of I take this medicine?
They need to identify if you be suffering with any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological infection
•kidney disorder
•seizures (convulsions)
•an peculiar or allergic retaliation to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•significant or disquieting to receive in the pudding club
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]purchase Zovirax Northwest Territoriespurchase Zovirax Nunavut [/url]
purchase Zovirax Yukonpurchase Zovirax Toronto
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Ottawapurchase Zovirax Mississauga [/url]
purchase Zovirax Hamiltonpurchase Zovirax Brampton
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Londonpurchase Zovirax Markham [/url]
purchase Zovirax Vaughanpurchase Zovirax Windsor
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Kitchenerpurchase Zovirax Montreal [/url]
purchase Zovirax Quebec Citypurchase Zovirax Gatineau
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Outaouaispurchase Zovirax Sherbrooke [/url]
purchase Zovirax Estriepurchase Zovirax Saguenay
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jeanpurchase Zovirax Trois-Rivieres [/url]
purchase Zovirax Mauriciepurchase Zovirax Vancouver
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Victoriapurchase Zovirax Kelowna [/url]
purchase Zovirax Abbotsfordpurchase Zovirax Kamloops
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Nanaimopurchase Zovirax Prince George [/url]
purchase Zovirax Chilliwackpurchase Zovirax Vernon
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Courtenaypurchase Zovirax Calgary [/url]
purchase Zovirax Edmontonpurchase Zovirax Red Deer
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Lethbridgepurchase Zovirax Winnipeg [/url]
purchase Zovirax Australiapurchase Zovirax Austria

Anonymous said...

Free information about penis enlargement products, how it works, price of products, top products, and review of penis products. Visit http://www.buypenisenlargement.com
- male enhancement - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pobXsnw7CWs

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you dispatch, intention look ahead for the duration of more related articles without delay as its one of my favourite issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed