Saturday, September 19, 2009

Randomness

My precious Ashley!

Chase loving his new hobby!!


Charis riding her bike at Papa and Nana's. I hope they will have memories of these times


Logan having fun with the sprinkler


my Dad, I love him so much!!

Awwww too cute !!


the love of my life, my rock,and my pillow!


Zach on the houseboat after a swim


Me doing one of my favorite things, just chillin!





Surprise!!! Its raining today!! My head is so full this morning that I could wright a book. The only thing I would never be able to have a title for it!! My mind is racing from trials of a teenage daughter, time with husband, needed time with grand babies, Dr apt Monday, fearing that It will hurt again this time!! Needing to get ready for my mini vacation, returning to work, and the list doesn't stop there..

Yesterday was the first time all summer that could ride the jet ski. I love all our boats but there is something about riding alone, having total control of where to go , how fast or how slow. I love to go slow and watch the deer come out of the woods for a drink of water. The shore line of Bull Shoals is amazing. It changes every year.

Monday the Doctor will tell me when I can go back to work. I'm going on 8 weeks post op. If I had a desk job or something less physical I probably could have gone back at 6 weeks. With a 20 inch incision across my chest with all tissue removed down to the chest wall it will takes a little longer to heal completely. But when you are a nurse in ICU life sometimes balances in your hands and you have to be ready for anything. I love the career that I have chosen. It requires that you stay on your toes and keep up with all the new and changing things as they come along.. The best thing is that as nurses you stick up for each other, support each other. I am so grateful for all the support that my department has given me during my time off.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley said...

i love pic of logan and charis looking at the sunset on the back of the ski boat..so cute!!

Karla said...

Ashley, I love that one to, guess who took it???? not me, Garrett!! he too it and said oh that one is a keeper!!!

Ashley said...

hahaha cute cute

Mary's Road said...

great shot Garrett! His talents runs in the family!I love the kids lined up and shautz hanging right beside every body!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed