Monday, September 7, 2009

Good bye Labor Day !!!

 


Well Labor day has come and gone and I'm left with a sense of contentment. I spent time with my family and it was for some reason more relaxing and calm. Kelli spent allot of quality time with each family member and wasn't distracted about other issues in her life. There was time for everyone to do what they wanted without it feeling rushed. We managed to covered all the bases fishing and canoeing on The White River, One day on the Lake and one day at home just chillin and watching old movies.

Having Kirk and Amy live here makes things so much better, I just love getting to see Garrett and Mallory each day. Kirk likes to grill so we go to their house and have BBQ. Amy is working on her Doctorate and driving to Springfield every week. My hat is sure off to her..

Now I start looking forward to the next holiday. Tomorrow Eva Lauren goes back to school so Darrell and I have plans on going fishing after he gets home from work and has a little rest.

Until next time !! And I have strict orders to take it easy this week. I have been having pain because Ive been over doing things..I'm now 6 weeks post OP and I know where my limits are... Its just hard to stick to them. So no power washing this week:(

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed