Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rainy days = Layouts

It has rained for the past 2 days here in Bull Shoals Arkansas so Ive been staying inside and playing in my Scrapbook Room. I'm not an expert scrapper but I enjoy it, and that's what its all about, RIGHT!

Eva Lauren is by far my favorite person to scrap. I guess its because she is my baby and the only one still at home. Its been a difficult year of getting photos of her, she is going thru that "teen-age thing" :(

 

This is her Happy Face!

 

This is my Dad on July 4, we also call that his Birthday because his real Birthday is Dec 26! He is 72 now, still hanging out on the river every chance that he gets.

 

Logan is one of the easiest ones to make a layout of because he always has an action shot photo. This little one never slows down.. This page says Play hard. Non Stop Action. NO Limits!! SO So true!!

 
Posted by Picasa


Darrell is working again tonight. I really miss him when he is gone. Ill spend the evening being ignored by my daughter and reading a good book. I'm a Jodi Picoult fan, Ive read at least 5 of them so far!!! She is so talented!!!! If anyone wants to borrow one just let me know!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You ARE and expert scrapper!! I love that page of Papa. I would have come over today but I didn't set an alarm so I just got up.

nanny said...

Your pages look great!
I love Jodi too. I've read almost all of her books......

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed