Monday, September 21, 2009

Vacation Time

www.lifeasaphoto.com

Today the Dr released me to return to work in two weeks!! But Wait I have a surprise!!

I'm going to Pensacola Florida in the morning!!!

I was invited to go with Chase and Ashley to her families condo!! I couldn't disappoint them so I said OK , yea right!!

I'm packed and ready to go!!!! I'm taking my laptop and camera so Ill be posting from sunny Florida the rest of the week.

I'm gonna miss the rest of my family but I'm looking forward to spending time with Chase ans Ashley

4 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Have a great vacation. You deserve it. Jan

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! Have a great time.
Mickey

Anonymous said...

enjoy!!! relax!!!! but don't all of us back in Bull Shoals.
Bobbie

Crystal said...

Enjoy your vacation!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed