Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbook Day!! In Mt Home!!!!

Today is national scrapbook day!!!! One year ago I didn't know what that was!!! But today I'm celebrating being a scrapbook junkie!!!We have nothing but rain in the forecast for this weekend so that really make for a lot of time to play in my favorite room!!! I'm still learning so much!!
Scrapbook Addiction has a sale today and an all day crop that Ill be going to!! I always love going and checking out what everybody is up to...Its a wonderful break away from the hospital,, no one is in the medical field and for the most part I don't talk about work!!!


 

 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You really do make beautiful pages considering how "new" you are to scrapping!

Maybe cleaning the right boat will seem like a breeze now that your daughter as dealt with the wrong one...lol.

Hope your hubby gets some relief from the pain soon.

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed