Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CHASE GRADUATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase graduates from North Arkansas College with an Associates Degree In Allied Science, Radiology. I'm so very proud of him!!! We will attend the pinning ceremony Thursday in Harrison and will return for dinner of his choice!!!! Ribs, Steak and Strawberry Shortcake !!! Sounds good to me!!! He still likes his mamas cooking..

Its amazing watching you children reach milestones in life.. With pride i can say that he has been a wonderful baby, child, adolescent, young man and now a professional!!

CONGRATULATIONS:) (you will always be my baby)

 

at one year old,,, he had me right from the start!!!
 

my little toe head!!!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mickey said...

I know you are one proud Mama. Congrats to Chase!!

Anonymous said...

what a cute baby. congratulations Chase!

Crystal said...

Congratulations to Chase! That is a wonderful accomplishment!

Mary's Road said...

You musta been a beautiful baby!A very handsome man!Congrats Chase, Ashley,Karla and I hope you have a wonderful celebration of this great acheivement!May God continue to bless you!
Love and thoughts!
Mary

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed