Thursday, May 7, 2009

WHAT MATTERS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday night after work I was rushing home to see who was voted off American Idol, as I crossed over the Bull Shoals Dam the lake and river were so beautiful that it didn't matter to me anymore!!! When i got hone Darrell had ordered us a pizza so we took it down to the boat dock and enjoyed the beauty of the evening... The sunset was awesome, so was spending the evening with some of the most wonderful people in the world!!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Chase and Ashley found this cute little sign for Darrell to put in his garage,,,hes no welder but the knuckle thing and the year he was born fit him perfect!!!
the sign says
"THE BROKEN KNUCKLES CLUB" "FABRICATING STORIES and METAL SINCE 1957"

1 comment:

Mary's Road said...

The sign was too funny, I had to LOL! Good touch Chase and Ashley!
Wish I could have seen one more sunset with you before I left, but it's never enough time is it? A DAY AT THE LAKE IS WORTH A MONTH IN TOWN!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed