Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GONE TO SOON... NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!!

Jr you will remain in our hearts forever!!!

 

 
Posted by Picasa


This past week we had a tragic event happen in our family... Jr took his own life!!! The devastation that it has caused his family is so unbelievable. Life has no guarantees! I have seen death this week more than I care to.. Being an RN I see it effect the older more often. Some people will hold on to what little bit of life they can,, even if it means laying on a hospital bed for weeks gasping for every breath.. When someone young and healthy chooses death over life it causes such strong emotions !! He was in his prime and had the world at his feet. What happened??

SPEECHLESS !!

JR's life here is over,, we will never know how his life could have been... we will never see his unborn children, hear them laugh or play,,,, he is gone,,,, it leaves us cold and empty....

This is not the answer... It is a permanent end to a Short term problem!!!!
If Jr were here today i bet he would say he wishes that he could come back...today the sun is shinning,,(not like the day that this happened)

I beg anyone that might have the thought of ending your life to really think!!! Contact someone!!!Dont do it!! STOP!!!

STOP!!!

http://suicidehotlines.com/

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh this is so sad. I'm so sorry for your loss. It is always sad to lose a loved one but when they choose to take their own life it somehow makes it harder to understand. :(

Ashley said...

I remember seeing Hannah at the wedding but I didn't know Junior had been there until I saw these pics. He was such a good-looking boy. I send prays to his family.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something I could say that could help but I think sometimes only time will heal. Your family is in our prayers. God bless.

Anonymous said...

went down memory lane today, what a sad sad day this was for us, and what a tragic effect it has on my baby girl!!! i love her soooo much and hate that he (jr) is GONE

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed