Sunday, May 3, 2009

The case of the mistaken boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to laugh at this for sure....A friend of the family asked Eva Lauren is she would like to clean up his pontoon boat. She agreed so today I took her down to the dock to get things started for her. The boat was really dirty and I didn't think that Burt would ever had let his boat get that dirty..I helped her get started and then left her to finish up the job... She cleaned a few more hours before it was finished.. Well when Burt got off work he called and asked how it went? As we are talking we realize that she had cleaned the wrong boat!!!!! Some one will get a real nice surprise when they come to see their boat to find it all clean, vacuumed and shining like new!!(LOL). Now she just needs to clean Burt's boat and all will be well...Oh well maybe someone needed a little blessing!!,wish i could be a duck on the dock and see the reaction when the owners show up!!!


look how beautiful my peonies are!!! the smell so good!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is funny...God works in misterous ways...He probably had her clean a boat of someone who was having a bad day. Either way I am sure she brightened someones day.
At least it did mine. God bless.

Mickey said...

Oh my gosh, that's hysterical! Darn, I wish you would have steered her to my poor boat. It could sure use some good scrubbing.

Crystal said...

That's funny!!! Just think how confused someone will be when they try to figure out who the super sweetie was that cleaned their boat!! :)

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed