Sunday, November 22, 2009

update for this week!!!

http://www.photographybyjaren.blogspot.com/



 
Posted by Picasa

Its been a little crazy to say the least!! Monday started off just the way I had planned,,, resting after a long weekend of working with a very sick patient.. Then I get a call from my Dear Sweet Dr and asks me to come in today(now) because he has had a change in his schedule... No problem,, I jump into some comfy jeans and away I go!!!!!He did the standard saline injections,,, but as I stood up something popped/caught under my right breast!!! very painful !!!! They called my Rx to my pharmacy and I could go pick it up,,, no problem,,,I had a little time to kill so I stopped by and say my Baby Abby:):) she was dancing to the wiggles!!!! so cute!!!

By the time I got home and took my meds I was in so much pain that I couldn't move a muscle. It was all I could do to drive into the driveway,,,Mom and Carla came over and made sure that I was ok ,and my wonderful daughter has the magic touch of putting me to bed just the right way!!!! pillows here, pillows there,,,ya know,,, Cindy cooked for us and brought it over !!! She is such a sweet person!!


Three whole days in bed and I missed one day of work!! The Dr was going to remove some of the fluid but when I got up that morning it was soooo much better!!!! YEA!! That was my last injection!! I go back in one month for a check up, the he will do the final surgery the first part of Feb,

On a better note I interviewed for a job as a Nurse Auditor for the hospital. I really feel that its time to do something a little less stressful on my body.. Wish me luck,,, I don't know how many applied!! So send a prayer this way please!!

Getting ready for Thanksgiving now,,,First I need to start with this house!!! Mom, Carla and Amy are coming over Monday while I'm at work to get it cleaned up for me!!!! If you haven't noticed by now I'm SPOILED ROTTEN!!!!! Darrell has every single leaf off the lawn and the Christmas lights up and Sparkling..

If we counted right we should have 27 for Dinner!!! Im very excited, cant wait for all that good food!!! YUM YUM,

Come see us there is always room for more!!!!

4 comments:

nanny said...

Glad you are feeling better now....27 for dinner....that makes me tired just thinking about it/ha
Bet you will have lots of good food..take care!

Susan Leonard said...

Karla,
Sure hope you are feeling better!
Jealous that Christmas lights are up. Would be worn out if I even had to think about cooking for that many people! Hope to see you at some scrappin class after the first of the year. (Expo was awesome).

Joy Tilton said...

Me too, I am still coughing from last week's cold. But I'm not having 27 for Thanksgiving either...hope you are delegating! Happy Thanksgiving and come visit often!
joy c. at grannymountain

Mary's Road said...

A labor of love I'm sure!I cherish the memories of my cooking days!I love the new picture of you..looks like a Hollywood photo layout!You are gorgeous girl!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed