Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Scrap Book Layouts

 

I really enjoyed working with this paper line,, it was so bright and crisp. Perfect for some of our beach pictures!!!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

I really enjoyed my trip to Pensacola. Watching your children be adults is a bitter sweet thing. Chase and Ashley are a fun couple and love each other so much. It makes me happy just seeing them together!!! I got to spend time with Beverly and discover what a great person she is.. Thanks for the memories!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

The pages look great!

Susan Leonard said...

Hi Karla,
I'm from Flippin and did a few scrapbook classes with you at the Scrapbook Addiction. I discovered your blog from Brandi's sight. Have missed you in classes.
I LOVE your scrapbook pages! They are awesome. (LOVE the beach too!)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed