Friday, November 6, 2009

Crystal and the Babies at the Park


Crystal has really blossomed into a Beautiful young lady. She is a fantastic mother to three of the most well behaved children that I have ever known. As Nana I know that I'm a little partial but its true!!!!



 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

I really enjoyed spending the evening with them. After we tortured the kids to almost an hour of snapping pic we went for pizza... Ayden and Caily told me about their day at school and about what was going on with them..

When we started to leave Abby wanted to go home with Nana,, I wish that I could have brought her home with me but I had to work..After kisses all around everyone was happy and ready to head home!!!

Thanks Crystal for letting me use you and the babies as I practice !!

1 comment:

Amy said...

wonderful photos!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed