Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Jam Session with Jaren!!!

http://photographybyjaren.blogspot.com/


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


I have had the privilege of spending time with Jaren and learning how to use my camera!!
I will admit life was much easier on auto!!! I have come to terms with words like ISO, aperture, shutter speed, all of which were in my manual but didn't mean a thing to me.

Crystal meet us at the park and lets us practice with her and the kiddos!!! They are such gorgeous models.

My pic didn't turn out so well :( So I'm really anxious to see what Jaren comes out with!! Perfect no doubt!!! Ill never be a photographer but I really have fun trying to be!!

7 comments:

nanny said...

Oh Karla I try (at times) to conquer those confusing terms, ISO, AF, etc. but usually just go with auto/ha. I wish I could meet with Jaren....Good Luck.
I love your new header...now that is a great picture...

Unknown said...

I love your pics, Karla.. You take wonderful pictures, auto is good!!! The picture of you is awesome!! I learned years (I mean YEARS!!) ago how to take pictures manually, but auto is so much easier... :)

Karla said...

thanks you guys!!!!! Jaren took my head shot,,, this is the first time that I have had my pic taken,,, it was fun.. It really feels good to have hair and not be sick.. I think she did some extra editing,,, i really dont look that good,,,

Jaren said...

Karla! You are so sweet! You are a natural with composition and know the importance of capturing memorable moments!! I love how you adore your family...you are truly an inspiration!!

Jaren said...

And you do too really look THAT good!!!!

Anonymous said...

Curious topic

Karla said...

jam session is what Jaren calls it!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed