Monday, October 12, 2009

Healthy Ambitions!!!! with Dr Tammy Tucker


This week I joined Dr Tammy Tucker on her weekly show Healthy Ambitions to discuss Breast Cancer Awareness month. Check on the link listed below to see the session that we did. Dr Tucker was the first Dr that I went to when i found my lump, and she was so very quick to see that i was scheduled for a mammogram right away.

Please watch this interview and leave a comment on you thoughts about Breast Cancer!!!!

I would love to hear from the survivors,or if anyone that this is new to, and you need to talk to someone or have any questions I would love to hear from you.

Remember to have your mammograms and do your monthly self breast exams!!!! It could save your life!!


http://www.xl7tv.com/watch.php?link=http://www.xl7tv.com/shows/HealthyAmbitions/playlist.xml

3 comments:

nanny said...

Oh Karla, what a wonderful interview!!! I think graceful describes you perfectly!!!
I get my annual mammogram but don't do the monthly check....have got to do better.

Anonymous said...

Nice interview! You never mention chase though

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm really into shoes and I was searching as far as something that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are approximately 200 bucks on every site. But for all I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed