Thursday, October 29, 2009

Having fun with my daughter!!

Last Sunday we meet Kirk and Amy at Gaston's to get some family shots of them. Eva Lauren took the Nikon and I had my Canon and we had the best time shooting them.. She has a great eye and the physical agility to get some amazing angles.
 

 

 

She is growing up so fast. She is an amazing young lady now. Im so greatful to have her as my daughter. She is a blessing to me and all who are around her!!

 
Posted by Picasa

I love you baby doll!!
mom

3 comments:

Erica Kree said...

She's beautiful Karla! I bet you two had a blast!! I love the wide shot that you took of her :)

Ashley said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! You and Chase should so something together while he had the time lol or we move. :)

Ashley said...

*has

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed