Monday, October 19, 2009

Sometimes I cry
Sometimes I cry because I'm faced with this cancer.
Sometimes I cry when I hear my Daughter say she doesn't need me any more.
Sometimes I cry when I see some one lose the one they love.
Sometimes I cry with pain that this disease has caused me.
Sometimes I cry in anger when life seems so unfair.
Sometimes I cry when I hear that another person has been diagnosed with Cancer.
Sometimes I cry when I don't have the answers to give to a grieving family.
Sometimes I cry when no one will hear.
Sometimes I cry.
Sometimes I cry when I'm happy.
sometimes I cry when I see someone in pain.
Sometimes I cry when I feel there is no more that I can do.
Sometimes I cry when I realize that I'm not invisible.
Sometimes I cry because I'm grateful.
Sometimes I cry because I feel so small.
Sometimes I cry.


 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You are amazing and beautiful. We love you.

Anonymous said...

never forget that your friends cry with you.

Bobbie

Life with K.A.G.M.RITCH said...

Me Too !!!!!!

Karla said...

thanks you guys,,,, had several patients die at work,,,after 17 years of nursing it still gets emotional.


I wouldnt want it any other way!

Jana Ward said...

Precious !!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed