Monday, April 20, 2009

Martha Washington said.............

"The greatest part of our happiness and misery depends on our dispositions and not our circumstances."

Just thought you might like that!!

Today was a very busy day filled with lots of spring cleaning,, not at home, but on the house boat!!! I cant believe how everything can get so dirty over the winter months. Every spring we have to work at least two or three days cleaning, shampooing, and painting. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining!!! Guess what I'm doing tomorrow???? YEP more of the same.

In just a few more weeks we will be using it every day,,I'm really looking forward to this summer. Last summer was such a blurr,,,I had just finished my chemo and wasn't really feeling like hanging out on the lake. The water level is perfect this year, so look out here we come!!!

3 comments:

Tattoos By Clinton said...

I hope we are included in the summer fun on the house boat too, I'm looking forward to it, I was so busy last year I think we got to go on the boat with ya'll like once, lets hope for alittle more involvement this year! Summer here we come!!

Karla said...

yes!!! thats why we gave up our plush jobs to be here with our family...Its worth it to have you guys more involved!!! This year Justyce is old enough to enjoy it too.. even if she dosent swim she can play inside!!!
Im glad that you are excited too,,

Crystal said...

I love the Martha Washington quote. I think a friend of mine really needed that at work today..... I'll have to write that one down for future use!
Have fun on the lake!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed