Sunday, April 19, 2009

A SCRAPPING WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

The all day scrapbook crop was so much fun!!! I meet some really neat ladies, Sandra who had every scrapbook tool that has ever been made, thanks for letting me use you stuff. Patti who scraped 12 pages to my 4... Miranda the craft knife Queen!!! Brandi for putting it all together and creating flawless layouts!!! Jamie who is now teaching at Scrapbook Addiction!!(cant wait to join in on her class). Amy who inspires me to dig deeper and introduced me to transparencies and ink!! And the ever calm Brook who always has a smile and a great idea!!!

Looking forward to the next crop!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Karla you are just the sweetest person ever!! I had so much fun talking to you saturday at the crop! Your passion for scrapbooking inspires me!

Amy said...

And I forgot to say your pages look wonderful!I love the details and colors you put into your layouts!

Jenn said...

You have some beautiful pages!

Are the all day crops held very often? How far are they from Green Forest?

Karla said...

Amy, thank yo sooo much,,,

Jenn, check out Scrapbook Addiction

http://scrapbookaddiction.typepad.com/scrapbook_addiction/

May 2, will be the next crop!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed