Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cooper Park Easter Egg Hunt part 2

I really enjoyed taking a few of my grand babies to the egg hunt this past weekend!! It was cold and windy, but the sunshine was so nice!! Caily looked so pretty in her spring dress!! She found the most eggs and gratefully shared with her brother who was not so lucky!! When Ayden counted his eggs he said "all this for only 6 eggs". I promised that on Easter when he came to Papa's and Nana's he would get more eggs!! Then he said "I really want a prize egg" So I have made special arrangements with the Easter Bunny to have plenty of "PRIZE EGGS" when we have our family Easter celebration this Sunday.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Charin Adams said...

Aww, how fun! :)
I didn't know they were having one there, I would have taken Katie. :)
P.S. Adam is the best, glad to see another fan! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed