Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love my Daddy....

Today was the prettiest day of the year no doubt!!! Darrell and I went down to the houseboat to do some more painting and realized that it was to nice of a day to stay on the dock, so we found a little cove with no wind and fished and worked.. Daddy had an eye exam this morning but came out after his appointment.. He got within 200 yard from us and ran out of gas!!! He was using his trolling motor to come toward us... i thought he was fishing!!!! To make a long story short by the time we got gas out of our boat and into his it was quite an ordeal!!! poor guy has the worse luck of all... I cant stand to see him getting older,, but I'm so glad that he is here and enjoying his life!!! When he got back from the boat dock full of gas he had the best time!!! He said that he never did anything easy and that he had to work twice as hard to do anything. He laughs and jokes all the time...He is really enjoying his retirement!!!! I am too!!! I love him so much!!!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Papa is the best! Everybody loves him :)!!!

Joy Tilton said...

I live on Beaver Lake in NW AR at Rogers! Come visit me at http://grannymountain.blogspot.com
joy c.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed