Wednesday, February 24, 2010

RIP


this week has been an emotional week. Monday one of my patients passed away. He had been very sick and in the intensive care for an extended time. Watching his family dealing with his illness and death always touches my heart. He and his wife have been married 58 years. AMAZING !! When he was awake you could see the twinkle in his eyes when she spoke to him. He is no longer in pain and in a much better place. When I grieve over someones death it is usually for the ones left hear to adapt to the loneliness and solitude. She kissed his cheek as he drew his last breath and told him that she loved him, with tear filled eyes looked up at me and said "i cant imagine life without him" "that ole house is gonna be so empty"

the next day his sweet daughter came back into the hospital to bring me a card and this Beautiful Angel. I will always remember the sweet love that this family cherished. I pray that in time they can find peace and rest.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed